Author Topic: COVID-19 and the Lock down !  (Read 876 times)

DeViL_JiN

• Community Admin
  • Forum User
    • View Profile
COVID-19 and the Lock down !
« on: April 11, 2020, 11:04:17 AM »
I don't know if any of you care about it or no, but i would love to discuss and hear your thoughts on it , Since the day this disease started spreading in our country the higher authorities have locked it down before it was until 5th of April and then later on the Date was changed to 14th April, although this lock down is for our own good but still i find it a bad approach by our government to lock down this way, i mean they could use some form of strategies in this regard as most of our nation consist on daily basis jobs Labors now it's been nearly 15 days ( i'm referring to my city idk what happens in yours ) city is locked Labors are not working, they aren't making money, how would they feed their families if this goes on?
Those guys who have jobs can pass this time easily with sitting in their homes but those who work on daily basis are right now doomed and still haven't seen any response from government for those guys, Government has done some form of advertisement for the needy guys yes they did, but the response rate is way too late and their procedure is way too slow, what government could have done is that , they should've first approached each and every union council and told them that they should create lists of people who are needy in their Union council area and provide it to the government and once those guys received funding after that government should announced lock down, my area where i'm shifted is consisted of labors only these guys work on daily basis in order to survive, now what happened here is that government has started an advertisement through TV and internet for this regard, but these guys don't know how to text or do any of the above task in order to get the supplies so they were left with no supplies, so me along with a few guys of my area went door to door just to get details of all the needy guys and we wrote down their names along with their contact numbers and address, provided that useful information to our Union Council and those guys also didn't cared cause there was nothing at the back end by the government, So yesterday we have thought that we should do something for these guys in this regard we simply bought the supplies on our own collected money and did it and provided to those who were needy in this hard time, but the end point is that, Why government isn't looking into such serious matters, i heard PM is forming a Tiger Force, man c'mon people don't even have supplies in their homes and you are forming some Force, why do they always go without any specific strategies in these kind of situations , in these lock down days a lot of families might have been slept without food and would sleep in next we don't know what happens so if you are about to take serious actions you should make some plans which could help it.
what are your thoughts on it and how people are surviving these days (labors) precisely .

Dr.Danny

• Community Admin
  • Forum User
  • Take Risk or Lose the chance.
    • View Profile
Re: COVID-19 and the Lock down !
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 11:23:01 AM »
I don't know if any of you care about it or no, but i would love to discuss and hear your thoughts on it , Since the day this disease started spreading in our country the higher authorities...
In our area the rich people are helping the poors by providing them with food or money.This is how people are surviving here.
Im Funny!
Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,if you Love me i'll stay in your Heart,if you Hate me i'll stay in your Mind.