Author Topic: VU vs PL  (Read 929 times)

kid_leder

• Forum User
    • View Profile
VU vs PL
« on: January 31, 2020, 09:31:07 PM »
Hey there people, it's me Lederhos. I'd like to formally challenge you as a rematch to the last match

Team Name: Vice Underdogs
Date & Time ( to be discussed ): to be set
Game Mode: EAD and CTF
Your bases: to be set
Your Squad: to be set

As you can see we don't have many things ready yet, I am here to just start the discussion to avoid any kind of delays and not to rush things, we can discuss things calmly here.

Regards to everyone!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 07:35:19 PM by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »

ELK

• Community Admin
  • Forum User
    • View Profile
Re: VU vs PL : Rematch
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 12:48:37 AM »
Hello Led,

We are up for the match, but will first discuss about the game-mode and timings with team and respond to you as soon as possible. Obviously, There won't be any delay if such things are handled the way they are supposed to be.

With Profound Regards,
ELK | Yandel

kid_leder

• Forum User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 07:02:32 AM »
We thought of making in after two weeks pass, just to let you know, so we can could set a date on 15 February weekend or on the 23 weekend if possible, if that fits you then we'd like to know which timing suits you the most!

ELK

• Community Admin
  • Forum User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 06:25:19 PM »
Hello there again,

Discussed with my team and yes we agree with doing the match after Feb 15th, since most of our main squad are somewhat busy with their things these days. We also had discussion/ voting-poll about the game-mode, and on a scale of 9-10 wants to play this second match in CTF. We will do in EAD as well but CTF first.

About the date and timings- Let's first confirm the date and then we shall see what time fits us both teams.

iBEE_tH3_RuL3R

• HiT HarD. HiT Often.
  • Community Admin
  • Forum User
  • Proud Miami Killer, Proud PL ..BoRn To R3iGN.. 💪
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 09:29:43 PM »
@kid_leder keeping aside all other things, I will make one thing crystal clear: "this match is NOT AT ALL a REMATCH by any means." This is a Second and a separate match for which you guys have challenged us and we have accepted it. The first match DOES NOT has any sort of such link with this upcoming Match. Kindly remove any such info or description regarding this match which you guys might have created amongst yourselves. Thank You!