Author Topic: VALORANT  (Read 54 times)

Die-11

• Community Admin
  • Forum User
    • View Profile
VALORANT
« on: August 02, 2020, 02:05:47 PM »
Valorant is a free-to-play multiplayer tactical first-person shooter developed and published by Riot Games, for Microsoft Windows. First teased under the codename Project A in October 2019, the game began a closed beta period with limited access on April 7, 2020, and was fully released on June 2, 2020

Valorant is a team-based tactical shooter and first-person shooter set in the near-future. Players play as one of a set of agents, characters designed based on several countries and cultures around the world. ... Each player starts each round with a "classic" pistol and with one or more "signature ability" charge.Valorant is a five-versus-five team shooter. Players pick one of Valorant's 10 unique agents, each with their own special abilities. The attacking team wins if they take out the entire enemy team or plant and successfully defend a spike placed on an objective

Download Link:https://playvalorant.com/en-us/

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Hardware requirements:
• Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
• 4GB RAM
• 1GB VRAM
Performance:
Minimum (30 fps):
• CPU: Intel i3-370M
• GPU: Intel HD 3000

Recommended (60 fps):
• CPU: Intel i3-4150
• GPU: GeForce GT 730

High-end (144+ fps)
• CPU: Intel i5 4460 (3.2GHz)
• GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

The size of the download file for Valorant is just 7.3GB, which is quite small in comparison to the file size of many of the modern day PC games
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 02:08:33 PM by Die-11 »